Rockie Mountain Trip - Last Day

Last day of the trip.

We left Valentine Nebraska at 8:00AM and I arrived home in Lino Lakes at approximately 5:30PM.

We took HW 12 out of Valentine to HW 11. North on HW 11 to South Dakato HW 18. HW 18 to Interstate 29. I-29 north to I-90. I-90 east to I-35. I-35 to home.

On this last day we traveled about 560 miles.

In total; I traveled 3865.7 miles in 8 days from my door to my door.
The weather was fantastic the entire trip; it only rained for a couple of minutes on day 6.

Thanks to God for his protection. Thanks to all those who were watching our travel. Thanks to Steve for planning such a great route and being such a great wing man.

For those just coming to the blog to read about the trip, may I suggest you go to Rockie Mountain Trip - Preperation D -4 and start reading from the beginning.

I will try to pull together final thoughts and such and publish them in a couple of day. Come on back

It was a fun trip; a dream ride finally come true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem titled "Me Mudder"

Don't we ever learn from History!

April 8th My birthday and an eclipse