Wow... Its been awhile since I set this blog up. I think its time I make an effort at this or give it up.

A lot has happened since I set this blog up in Aug 2006; the Christmas holidays came and went, valentines day, Easter, my birthday...

Speaking of my birthday; My wife through me a great big party. She decorated the front yard with flamingo's. She invited a whole bunch of friends over. She got these great big sub sandwhiches from Target that feed a ga-zillion people. It was a great time. I am only sorry that I didn't get to spend a lot of time talking to some of the people who attended. There were so many that I could talk to them all. Thanks to all who attended.

My friend Chris is out on a mission trip in Ecudor. Check out the blog: http://wlc-mission-men.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem titled "Me Mudder"

Don't we ever learn from History!

April 8th My birthday and an eclipse