Shoei Neotec

Well, its time to get serious about the helmet replacement.

I went to Bob's cycle the other day and checked out a few of the top brands.  I was really interested in the HJC RPHA Max until I learned about how hard it was to install a audio headset.  I tried on the Shoei Endotec at $662.  It was a great fit but I was sticker shocked.

Today I stopped into Dr. Mudspringer's to order my tires.   I looked hard and long at the Nolan N104.  After my last helmet that rattled all the time, I couldn't buy another.   Even with a good price in the $300 range.  When I walked out I was carrying a Shoei, with a great price.  Much better than Bob's!

I was really concerned about the size.   I took home a XLG.  That night I sat in my easy chair watching TV for 2 hours; Couch Tested as they say at Mudspringers.  By the time I took the helmet off, I new I had bought the wrong size.  I called Mudspringers up the next morning and they will gladly exchange it for the next size up.

I will submit a ride report on it in the near future!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem titled "Me Mudder"

Don't we ever learn from History!

April 8th My birthday and an eclipse