Horked

hork horked horking

I got this word from my daughter. I think its so appropriate in most things I do around the home and at work. So what does it really mean?

From the Urban Dictionary
1. horked - to be out-of-whack; to be destroyed; to be completely unworkable. 'Installing those new speakers in my car horked my amp.'
2. horked - computer geek slang for programming code or software that is broken, f-ked up, corrupted. 'Dude, your code totally HORKED the build today.'
3. horked - Stolen. Past participle of hork.
4. Horked - Canadian Slang: To Steal
5. horked - The failure of computer networking Hardware. 'This router is horked.'
6. horked - fouled, screwed, f-ked, trashed. 'I can't ping the server, the router is all horked up. '

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem titled "Me Mudder"

Don't we ever learn from History!

April 8th My birthday and an eclipse