Riding Season is here

Its the beginning of the riding season here in MN. I've gotten my bike back on the road and anxious to put the miles in.  

My starting odometer reading was 38,103.  I currently do not have any long distance rides scheduled for the year.  My daughters wedding is the highlight of my year. But LoriAnn and I will be taking the bike down to Branson, Missouri for a week in June.  

I have a 500 mile rule at the beginning of the season.  I do not like to take on passengers until I have close to 500 miles of experience each season.  This ensures that I am comfortable enough with my own skill set, before I take on another persons responsibility.  LoriAnn thinks this is a good rule, but is anxious to get on the road herself.

Many of you have been riding for awhile already and have more miles in this season than me.  I am looking forward to my first long ride this weekend.  My friend Terry and I are heading somewhere.  Not sure where yet.  

Come back again and read the ride report.

Happy Riding and see you on down the road!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem titled "Me Mudder"

Don't we ever learn from History!

April 8th My birthday and an eclipse